- Those who think you are their problem.
- Those that don’t value what you consider important.
- Those who are not teachable.
- Those who ignore your wants.
- Those who weaken your faith.
- Those who hate what you love.
Here is a list of 5 principles of Relationships
- Your friends affect your future.
- Every relationship is either a weed or a flower.
- Every relationship you have is either a weakness or a strength.
- Every relationship you have is a current that sweeps you towards your destiny or moves you away from it.
- Your relationship should expand your vision of your future not keep you in the past.
The life you are living today is the result of a conversation you had yesterday. Your conversation reveals whether you are a winner or a loser.
- A loser majors on problems and a winner majors on possibilities.
- A loser discusses obstacles and a winner talks about opportunities.
- A loser talks about disease and a winner talks about health.
- A loser thinks like a victim and a winner talks like a victor.
Do you know who you really are? I can tell you this much . . . you are not a trash can!